Next stepPrevious step
naim NDX 2
- Take great care when lifting or moving NDX 2 to access the power, network and audio connections.
- 1. Locate the External power supply socket on the back of the NDX 2.
- 2. Line up the pins correctly and insert the power cable in to the power socket.Ensure that the banded end of the cable connects to the NDX 2.
- 3. Twist the power cable collar to secure in place.
- 4. Connect the other end of the power cable to the power out port (Output 1 if using the 555PS DR) on the back of the power supply.Make sure to line up the pins correctly and twist the power cable collar to secure.
- 5. Connect the supplied interconnect lead (5-pin DIN) in to the DIN Output on the back of the NDX 2.Connect the other end of the interconnect lead to the desired input socket on your Hi-fi.
- 6. Connect the power cable for the power supply to the mains power supply.
- 7. Press the power button on the power supply, wait for the NDX 2 to boot up and then press the power button on the NDX 2.