Next stepPrevious step
naim NDX 2
- 1. Power / Standby button — Used to turn the device on and enable different standby modes.
- 2. Play / Pause button — Used to play or pause the current track.
- 3. Input button — Select which input you would like to play from.
- 4. Favourites button — Used to access saved favourites.
- 5. Front panel display — Displays ‘Now Playing’ information and allows access to set-up menus, and music input via the Naim remote.
- 6. Front USB type A — Used for connecting USB storage.
- 7. Power Socket — Used to attach to main power.
- 8. Network cable port — Used to attach to your network.
- 9. Back USB port — Used for connecting USB storage.
- 10. Digital Output — Used to connect to various hardware.
- 11. Digital Inputs — Two optical inputs (Toslink 1 & 2) and two coaxial inputs (1 x RCA phono 3, 1 x BNC Connection 4).
- 12. Wired IR Out — Output to connect via wired Infra-Red.
- 13. External Power Supply Socket — Used to attach to the external power supply unit that connects to the mains power.
- 14. Analogue Outputs (DIN) — Analogue — 5-pin DIN used to connect various media devices. DIN offers better sound quality when connecting between Naim components.
- 15. Ground switch — Select the Default position unless the product is connected in a hi-fi system (via an analogue audio connection that includes an earth connection) incorporating another earthed source component, or mains ‘hum’ is audible through the loudspeakers.
- 16. Wi-Fi Aerial ports — Connection for aerials used to connect the NDX 2 via Wi-Fi.
- 17. Bluetooth Aerial port — Connection for aerial used to connect the NDX 2 via Bluetooth.
- 18. Analogue Outputs (RCA phono) — Used to attach various media devices.